This makes three in my MGX4 challenge. (click the logo) Now I just need to do one more before April 30th and I win nothing but the satisfaction of building a bunch of kits in a short period of time. Yay me.
Anyway, this is the Master Grade Zaku 2.0 in Char Aznables custom colors. Originally I was going to do this for myself in a different scheme, but I got an offer on it to build it as a Char version and it turned into a commission. I snapped some quick images without any pose because I don’t want to accidentally scratch the paint before shipping it out.
As for what I did to this one…
- Replaced all bells with Mechaskunk and Ako Creations Aluminum thruster bells.
- Replaced pipe bead insides with springs.
- Applied Ako Creation Metal Transfers (awesome BTW!)
- Added vernier to front chest.
- Replaced eye with SP Eye metal part and Aurora Sticker
- Replaced weapon lenses with Aurora stickers
- Internals painted in mixtures of Mr. Color (Gunmetal and Titanium/Brass)
- Bandai and HiQ decals
- Mechaskunk screws for shield inside
- Aluminum shoulder spikes