Author Topic: Aoshima 1:24 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R KPGC10  (Read 3021 times)

May 26, 2008, 01:55:54 AM
Read 3021 times

Sticky Fingers

• Frankensteiner
  • Information
  • Stickier than thou
    • View Profile

Apologies for the poor quality of some of the pictures.
Build can be found here, only in Dutch though.
"Hang on a minute, lads, I've got a great idea!"

May 26, 2008, 03:37:49 AM
Reply #1

laborman

• Information
    • View Profile
great work!
she look like real ^^

May 26, 2008, 03:54:03 AM
Reply #2

Mrex-sgundam

• OPE
  • Information
  • Wow, time flies.
    • View Profile
I really appreciate the time you spent on bringing this Skyline to life <3 (Favorite Japanese Import next to the NSX) Wish I could see more of the insides (excuse me if I missed a link to more pics of them >_<). I wish I could say more about the build but Im mostly a spectating fan boy of automobiles.

:edit: So I got a good look at the inside of the Skyline, through your link to the WIP. I have to say that the little details are great! From the newspaper to the mini sunglasses next to the e.brake. All together that make me feel as though this car has been used, not only for racing but for daily travels (wish I could have a Skyline to cruise around in :( damn import fee >_<) Which adds an extra oomph in realism for me. Although I would have liked to have seen  more grit and dirt on the car, but thats just my opinion. Can't wait to see more of you work. Good Job!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 04:03:27 AM by Mrex-sgundam »
Hey, how's it going?

May 26, 2008, 11:33:24 AM
Reply #3

Sticky Fingers

• Frankensteiner
  • Information
  • Stickier than thou
    • View Profile
Thanks for the comments, people. Much appreciated.

Im mostly a spectating fan boy of automobiles.
So am I... ;)

damn import fee >_<)
Even without an import fee these cars are financially way out of most peoples' league.

Well, mine anyway.

Although I would have liked to have seen  more grit and dirt on the car, but thats just my opinion.
The way I wanted this kit build was as a daily driver (hey, it's my parallel universe, and I can daily-drive a 5 million yen classic if I want to) that sees some track-action but gets well and lovingly cared for. Seems I succeeded in that!
Saying that, there's dirt in the wheelwells. I'm as much a lazy cleaner in my parallel universe as I am in this one...  :-)

she look like real ^^
Thanks a lot!
"Hang on a minute, lads, I've got a great idea!"