Author Topic: MiG and a Mark IV  (Read 6139 times)

January 06, 2015, 01:34:57 PM
Read 6139 times

Will Vale

• Information
    • View Profile
Hi folks,

I've been a bit slack at posting stuff on this forum lately, but here are a couple of things I finished towards the end of last year:

Eduard's MiG-15SB in 1/72, which is a neat little kit and (in the version I bought) came with nice etch for the cockpit and a few other spots, plus some resin rockets.

More pictures

Tamiya's long-awaited (by me, anyway) Mark IV tank in 1/35. Great kit, everything fits, it runs well and can climb over reasonable obstacles, and the big sides are a perfect canvas for weathering. I added a little bit of stowage and re-worked the plastic unditching beam to show the wood grain.

I also slightly re-posed and painted up on of the British infantry figures in the box as an inaccurate tank crew member. My first figure in this scale, it's quite tricky compared to the fantasy stuff.

More pictures

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Will
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 01:36:05 PM by Will Vale »

January 07, 2015, 02:34:42 AM
Reply #1

Hunter Rose

• Information
  • aka Grendel
    • View Profile
Cool! Superb work Will, the metal finish and cockpit detail on the mig is very nice, and wow that tank man, great work, lovely job with the weathering. Also Im really glad you posted this as I've wanted a 1/35 MKIV tank for a while had no idea tamiya was bringing one out, time to reach for the wallet!
'Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!' ~ Black Dynamite