Author Topic: Luca & Alb project 1: Starship Iguana  (Read 31736 times)

April 23, 2010, 03:48:10 PM
Reply #80

bayu

• Information
    • View Profile
Looking at the Iguana is kinda usual, the typical perfectly detailed work that U always show us. But the mini B is just, lemme put it this way. A haha & wow moment at the same time, Luca.  :lol: :twitch: Ur work never ceases to amaze me. On with the paint, I say.  :pirate:

April 25, 2010, 12:17:09 PM
Reply #81

ZLuca

• I can't remember..
  • Information
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kallamity.com
Holy Z train!? Dude,It looks like you need to make a few more for the first run! :drool:
Good thing I bugged you about mine early. :-) Looks awesome bro. LOVE the Mini B! Such a sweet choice. Really cool kit bonus!
Are you totally blind now after staring at that ?  :D  There's a white castle Mini B slider joke there somewhere. ;)

Really has turned out SOO GREAT! I saw the ALB wips too, so nice work to both of you!
I'm excited to see your paint job. Hope our reference chats can help.
Looks like a possible team candidate for model of the yr ! :)
Amazing quality of work I'm seeing on these forums. Great work guys.

Thanks man, I'm happy you like this model! It's definitely the longest project I've faced ever  :lol:, even if I wasn't alone with that at the beginning, Alb has been a good companion in this adventure!
Yes, I saw in Lilliput way for a week or so... :lol:
Iguana will be available next month! I'm so excited to see final product!

Looking at the Iguana is kinda usual, the typical perfectly detailed work that U always show us. But the mini B is just, lemme put it this way. A haha & wow moment at the same time, Luca.  :lol: :twitch: Ur work never ceases to amaze me. On with the paint, I say.  :pirate:

Thank you so much Bayu!
I'm painting it , but I'm waiting for decals and thrusters before finishing the Lady.
So, please, sorry for the delay! :embarrased:
I'll have also a little surprise to you guys, I hope you'll enjoy!

Thanks!

Luca

April 25, 2010, 01:12:39 PM
Reply #82

mvm3897

• Polish Wan-A-Be Modeler!
  • Information
  • Reporter At Large
    • View Profile
    • www.mrozekphoto.com
Can't wait to see it Z.  Any idea of the final cost.  I definitely want this thing.
SNIFFING RESIN DUST IS FUN!!!!!!

April 26, 2010, 03:23:06 AM
Reply #83

ZLuca

• I can't remember..
  • Information
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kallamity.com
Can't wait to see it Z.  Any idea of the final cost.  I definitely want this thing.

Yes, I have an idea, but it's not very good to say, just because it's better to give just the final price, to avoid problems and disappointement.
I'm sorry, but packing process is delaying a bit and untill I won't receive the shipping of the models and other stuff costs, I can't say precisely.
Anyway, in 2-3 weeks there will be final infos for sure!

Thanks for the patience!

Luca
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 03:23:58 AM by ZLuca »

April 26, 2010, 03:50:58 AM
Reply #84

mvm3897

• Polish Wan-A-Be Modeler!
  • Information
  • Reporter At Large
    • View Profile
    • www.mrozekphoto.com
I know it's not going to be cheep but I am sure it will be wrth the price as is the case with all of your kits.  Anyway I have my pennies saved. ;)
SNIFFING RESIN DUST IS FUN!!!!!!