Author Topic: Hi guys i'm new :)  (Read 1940 times)

xHIMx

• View Profile
Hi guys i'm new :)
« on: July 06, 2012, 08:00:19 PM »
 :lol: I think i'm blind i didn't see anything about new users introducing themselves so i decided to this here Topic.

:) Anywho, I'm no pro-painter and to be honest all my kits now sit in my closet, though i do love to look at pro-painted models. So i've decided theres people out there that could put my models to better use, however i do plan on keeping 3 Model Kits because i plan on continuing my Gundam and Evangelion Model kit collection but being alot more strict about what models i want.

Could an admin tell me about the rules of selling kits here? I'm not trying to be flamed, some sites want the seller to have 10 to 30 posts. So i thought i'd ask before i attempting. I do live in the US, and would love to only ship within the USA and Canada. I will not post anything until someone can help me out with some information.

Thanks guys! :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:55:19 AM by xHIMx »

Sharkdog

• Premium Blend.
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
    • View Profile
Re: Hi guys i'm new :)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 03:03:07 AM »
There's a guestbook in this forum, and an Introduce yourself / How'd you find this forum type thing in News & Site Stuff. I'm guessing a mod will move this there.

In regards to selling, at the bottom there's a forum called the Capitalism corner, and I think you can find everything there that you want to know about offering your kits for sale on this forum :)

Welcome to FF!

xHIMx

• View Profile
Re: Hi guys i'm new :)
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 05:46:57 AM »
There's a guestbook in this forum, and an Introduce yourself / How'd you find this forum type thing in News & Site Stuff. I'm guessing a mod will move this there.

In regards to selling, at the bottom there's a forum called the Capitalism corner, and I think you can find everything there that you want to know about offering your kits for sale on this forum :)

Welcome to FF!

xD thanks i just noticed the "cap corner" lol 2am was kicking my ass i guess @___@, anywho sorry for posting this in the wrong board mods! D:

Vainglomelia

• VainglomeliaZV
    • View Profile
    • support me with my trouble
enable me with my problem
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 09:47:27 PM »
Once more, I come across lots of exciting men and women and topics to debate in this article.
For those who however have some issues left - be at liberty to write me.
https://locationsquared.com/post/167054279486/among-the-very-best-approach-of-writing-an-essay