August 20, 2014, 09:33:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length
News: FichtenFoo on Facebook! Click here!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
  Print  
Author Topic: B&K Model 1/20 Hound from Venus Wars.  (Read 939 times)
kat69

I WANT THAT KIT

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2012, 08:11:36 AM »

I see someone is selling one of these kits on Evilbay. I've always wanted one but at the price he is asking, this one will not be mine Sad I could buy and recast to sell, but that's not my style so if anyone out there is after one of these rare finds, it's here
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/B-K-MODEL-1-20-HOUND-MAKOTO-KOBAYASHI-N-SF3D-/310381258805?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item48442a2835

FichtenFoo
Model On!
Administrator

16 bits of fun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 09:28:28 AM »

Recasting is evil and frowned upon.

Rust is beautiful.
kat69

I WANT THAT KIT

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 06:36:50 PM »

I hear you Foo. It would be so easy to grab this kit and make $ on it but no. Like I said, it's not my style. Undoubtedly, it will be snapped up by some Asian recaster with no morals and it will be spread all over the net. I work with urethanes, silicons and resins all day but I invent things, not copy. It's pretty demoralizing to spend six months of work and research to develop something, only to have someone buy it and then start churning out hundreds of them. It's happened to me :-( I had to leave that project alone and go and find something new to make.
Pilgrim_uk
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 02:24:50 PM »

Well a year and a half later its back on old ebay. Big Grin still asking for too much. Man oh man I so want this. Big Grin
  Print  

Jump to: