The thighs have been sanded, filled with Tamiya basic(grey), sanded, melted with cement further, sanded, but there's still a few seams I can't get rid of. I'm going to spray some primer on to check it out properly.
I've started work on the right binder. I'm making the front section a bit thicker to accommodate having a double beam rifle on the right binder instead of one on each.
Now I've run into a bit of a snag. I've hallowed out this area and expected to put in an exhaust grill, but I didn't realize that the other piece would block it. Now I have a hole in the binder and no idea what to do with it. @_@
Cemented some pla-plates on top of the side skirt armour. Gonna sand that stuff into shape when it dries.
Filled in the back skirt armour with some plates. I'll do this with the front and side skirts later.