Author Topic: STRIKE GUNDAM + I.W.S.P.  (Read 2082 times)

August 13, 2010, 05:38:25 AM
Read 2082 times

Skyguy

• Information
    • View Profile
Dear all,

I have finally finished my 1st "Serious" GUNDAM kit. It is a 1/100 Strike GUNDAM + I.W.S.P., a present from my brother-in-law. Hope i didn't disppoint him with what i have accomplished  :embarrased: .It took me over year to finish to be frank.

Its just a OOTB kit, not much alterations and additions. Applied a lot of self-learn weathering effects onto it though. My wife says i have over-done the effects and its too dirty. I realise it eventually but it was too late.  Nevertheless, its a lesson and i will remember it for my future kits.

I'll move on to my other long-awaited kits and will proceed to use the air-brush & other tactics from now on. Eagerly to read all your comments and guidance. Thank you!  

I have more pics of this kit at this webpage. http://s848.photobucket.com/albums/ab41/skyyen/Strike%20GUNDAM/

August 13, 2010, 07:05:27 PM
Reply #1

Asmodeous

• Information
    • View Profile
Looks good for your first kit.  Just a couple of small things that I saw.  The back of the kit (the yellow in he 4th pic down) is too clean as compared to the rest of the kit.  Secondly the seams on the shoulders are visible in the 9th pic down.  Other than those small things it looks good.  Congrats

August 20, 2010, 08:28:45 PM
Reply #2

nacho-wan

• Information
    • View Profile
I kind of like your weathering effect. It reminds me of old watercolors from earlier Gundam shows! Keep gooing