Yet Another Update !
I've decided to continue the modding I was doing my Hazel's arm. Today's main feature is the infamous Funaka method that will allow me to put the arm joints in and out of the forearms without disassembling them and thus ensuring an easier paint job without masking.
(Sorry about that am all hyped and fired up for some reason
Here I sanded the cubic top of the piece with a nail file to make it easier to enter a set of forearms stuck together. That hole is a tiny bit too small.
With my pincers I removed the big chunks and the remains with my scalpel blade to allow the joints to easily slide in.
And voila, the final result. (Doesn't look like anything special though)