July 23, 2014, 04:54:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length
News: FichtenFoo on Facebook! Click here!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
  Print  
Author Topic: AoZ Refined Barzam  (Read 3820 times)
Mrex-sgundam
Man of Mystery

View Profile WWW
« on: October 14, 2007, 07:27:26 PM »

Ok I've been contiplating on the idea of me entering a contest, because I never live up to what I say Im going to do. This time around though everything has fallen into place. I have my utencils, putty, even a airbrush. So first off I will like to start with my ideas.

Here are my ideas for the shoulders, chest and legs.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/Mrex-sgundam/Gundamideas.jpg

Ive already started with the sanding process, still working out the scratching part.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 03:51:17 PM by Ezechiel » Logged

My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.-Quagmire

Ezechiel

Le Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 09:19:04 AM »

I can't really choose a set definition of how a Mk.II could be upgraded by the titans.
I'd say you can go in two directions: Barzam or Hazel, those are the suits linked with the MkII in AoZ if I'm not mistaken.
The barzam would be a more interesting inspiration mod-wise I think.

(>:3) JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR!
DrDazzle
back to formula?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 12:49:41 PM »

I can't really choose a set definition of how a Mk.II could be upgraded by the titans.
I'd say you can go in two directions: Barzam or Hazel, those are the suits linked with the MkII in AoZ if I'm not mistaken.
The barzam would be a more interesting inspiration mod-wise I think.

I agree sort of. I think that the Mk II could go in those directions, but I think keeping the core design of the Mk II would be the coolest. I think it is a little less predictable and is open to a lot of interpretation so he could come up with some really cool ideas.

Also, isn't the Hazel basically the Quel with a Gundam head at the core?
Mrex-sgundam
Man of Mystery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 10:08:55 PM »

Im thinking of sticking close to the Mk.II's body but with armor changes. I wanna bulk up the V fin. I do want to take some design elements from the Barzam like the legs. Im really stuck on what can I add to the Mk.II like the reserve Hazel and make it look like it belongs on a Mk.II and in AoZ.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 10:09:39 PM by Mrex-sgundam » Logged

My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.-Quagmire
DrDazzle
back to formula?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 12:38:39 AM »

I think elongating/thinning the MkII leg and using a slimmer foot like the Zeta or a Barzam style foot would look cool. And you MUST ditch the gorilla face... that is if you are using the 1.0. Actually, I think that if you are using the 2.0 no leg mods would be needed.
Mrex-sgundam
Man of Mystery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 07:05:39 AM »

Yea, Im using the 2.0 ver. I have a good direction now, Im going to draw up a sketch and post it later on.

ninjascience

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »

You could also restyle some of the Hazel options to fit visually on a Mark II.  Sub-Arms, Hrududu-like unit, Sniper Visor, etc. 

Mrex-sgundam
Man of Mystery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 10:23:42 PM »

Thats not a bad idea, I plan on using the Hazel head fulcy casting. I thought about the hazel legs on a MK.II but decided aginst it.

Still working on the drawing, school is getting in the way

Mrex-sgundam
Man of Mystery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2007, 11:54:48 AM »

I settled on a Sentinel Barzam that has been brought into AoZ universe. So most likely Barzam Rah ot Hurududu Zam. Ill try and get a drawing up soon.

Mrex-sgundam
Man of Mystery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 04:29:53 PM »

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/Mrex-sgundam/RefinedBarzam-1.jpg
AoZ Refined Barzam

Working on a new backpack comprised of the EX-S components

Along with the ORE-GUN Bazooka. Thats what I'll be building, just waiting for Ako to release the Barzam Conversion :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 04:36:51 PM by Mrex-sgundam » Logged

Mrex-sgundam
Man of Mystery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 03:33:28 PM »

UPDATE:

:For a Mod: Can the topic name be changed from AoZ  Mk. II.V to AoZ Refined Barzam

Instead of just waiting around, I started working on a new shield for The Refined Barzam.

I didnt like the gap at the end of the shield so I got rid of that. I plan to add a vent or maybe a small grenade launcher. Most likely a vent.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/Mrex-sgundam/DSC00569.jpg
AoZ Refined Barzam

Adding two curved spikes to bottom half of the shield. I plan to build on to it when I buy some Tamiya Epoxy Putty. So for now Im just laying down the ground work.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/Mrex-sgundam/DSC00568.jpg
AoZ Refined Barzam

Also I plan to change the internals from a grey/metallic to all gold (Should have a PS pic of it in a few). When I finish looking up a few things, Ill start Priming parts and work on the Bazooka.

I thought about adding The Boosters from a Ex-S, but I need to look into getting some and hope someone is willing to sell for a good price.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 03:35:07 PM by Mrex-sgundam » Logged

Print  

Jump to: