Author Topic: B-Club Huh?  (Read 2744 times)

December 22, 2004, 12:18:44 PM
Read 2744 times

Mrex-sgundam

• OPE
  • Information
  • Wow, time flies.
    • View Profile
What exactly is B-club :?:
Hey, how's it going?

December 22, 2004, 12:49:41 PM
Reply #1

FichtenFoo

• Michael Fichtenmayer
  • Information
  • Administrator
  • 16 bits of fun
    • View Profile
    • FichtenFoo.com
Great googly moogly! :shock: You sure are full of questions. :?

I kow that you're new and excited, but please try to keep all of your random ???s to one thread. :wink:  

With that said, I actually did a google on B-club and came up with nothing gundam related on the first results page. (I'm assuming you did some research before asking your question)

B-club: A division of Bandai that makes conversion sets, nicer hands, and other optional/upgrade parts for Bandais kits.

Now before you ask... you can get B-club stuff at HLJ and http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/index.html   :wink:  :lol:

December 22, 2004, 01:13:33 PM
Reply #2

Mrex-sgundam

• OPE
  • Information
  • Wow, time flies.
    • View Profile
Sorry about that. Today i was out of school at nine and so I had so much I found surfing the internet. And thank you agin :lol:
Hey, how's it going?

December 22, 2004, 01:17:59 PM
Reply #3

Doctor Seleski

• Do they make that in pink?
  • Information
  • FFF Staff
  • Char!
    • View Profile
To add to what FF has already said...
I believe B-Club can be considered a Garage Kit division and most, if not all, of their products are resin... which is the reason for the high cost.  Most of the actual kits are low production and available as recasts at various on-line shops.

I believe it was also (at one time) other things as well.  Including a magazine.  There is this (from clubtokyo.org)...
B-Club/Popy

B-Club is a division of Bandai toys. They deal mainly with releasing Bullmark style toys. Some are from the original Bullmark molds and some are based on the Bullmark Style. In 2003, B-Club were renamed Popy by Bandai. This could be confusing due not only to the fact that there was actually another company producing kaiju toys by the name of Popy (also Bandai), but a few of the B-Club Bullmark reissues now bear the Popy mark.The B-Club brand is still available for the Gundam and Anime Garage kits hobby market.