Author Topic: Anyone have this problem with their strike freedom full burn  (Read 1798 times)

heavyarmscustom

• View Profile
Anyone have this problem with their strike freedom full burn
« on: February 22, 2007, 10:23:53 PM »
hello
sorry for the no picture but Have a fit problem with the bottom abdomen armor (white part) for the Strike freedom-full burn. it seems the rail they have on the armor are to short to fit in the core frame
I have sanded down the support structure on the inside of the armor but it's still come up short.
but I was wondering if anyone had this issue as well and if there was a way to fix it.
now before you ask I do have the parts in the right way I even reversed the core body part to see it they were wrong but no dice.
clifton
Heavyarms custom would be an unstopable killing machine if the damn thing never ran out of bullets!!!!!

GlauG

• Decepticon Ninja Consultant
    • View Profile
Anyone have this problem with their strike freedom full burn
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 12:56:35 AM »
I thought I had this problem, then just realised I had the bottom plate the wrong round from the rest of the inner torso.  It's still a VERY tight fit though.  I have a problem with the wing gimmick:  One of the parts which allow the wings to spread open when you twist them warped and bent from stress, so I've had to remove the whole freaking mechanism.  >_<