Author Topic: Sign The Guestbook!  (Read 358334 times)

Tedkitus

Re: Sign The Guestbook!
« Reply #180 on: July 06, 2013, 03:44:53 PM »
Hi everyone!
My name is Efrain. I'm a mechanical engineer by profession. I'm just starting to get back into modeling after an extremely long hiatus. I had to rebuild my tool set including airbrushes and a compressor that I got from TCP Global. I have a really good start on a decent selection of tools, paints, brushes, Mig productions stuff and three airbrushes. I defiantly have a problem with all the little tools that one can buy. I'm a gadget person. I think I'm having more fun buying the tools than building a model (ugh! I know I have a problem). In the process of getting the tools,  I've been building up a kit stash that's just screaming out at me to be built. I won't really be able to start until after I've moved and settled into my new home.  I really like the site the way, and the way it's organized. I finally decided to join after lurking for a long time.  :-)

Eidesign

« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2014, 05:33:31 AM »
I've been lurking for some time as a guest.. decided to make a profile.. I am working on doing some scratch built mech's as well as podracers  and some punk designs .. I am tired of working in 3d and wanted to get back to real world building. Thanks
G

skuba

« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2015, 11:25:37 AM »
Hello everyone,
my name is Matija from Croatia, i am 28 year old and into modelling helicopters
 but i started with kitbashing and scratchbuilding couple of years ago.

until i finish  MG REX  WW2 lookalike mech, 
you can view my finished works at http://matijaskobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

mokanaman

« Reply #183 on: October 30, 2015, 02:39:53 AM »
Hello I'm Alan from Australia. I use to lurk and posted a total of models back here in 2008. Disappointed in the death of most if not all forums and antics on Facebook I'm hoping for this place to stick around a little longer. Here is my youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mokanaman

Psycho Gundam

« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2016, 10:29:08 AM »
Hi all!  FNG here... Looking forward to using the forum!

Fbd024

« Reply #185 on: June 09, 2016, 04:03:13 PM »
So glad I found this site and forum! I had the pleasure of competing against Mr. Foo. in a couple of competitions back in 2004 and 2005 most notably against his "Maintaining the Malevolent Creature" diorama. (Which was amazing and took gold) Charlie is my name and I'm getting back into modeling after an 11 year dry spell. Just a couple days on Mr. Foo's site and reading through the forums and I feel like I'm snapping back into the swing of modeling! My first project back will be a 1/60 Zaku II converted into a 1/60 Gouf Custom. Just waiting on parts. Cheers!