Author Topic: Sign The Guestbook!  (Read 388159 times)

Blappy

• Spacecraft Builder
    • View Profile
    • BLAP! Models
Re: Sign The Guestbook!
« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2010, 07:07:05 PM »
Hello Everyone.  I just found this forum and I wanted to say there is a lot of very nice and inspiring work here.  It is a refreshing change from the usual stuff seen other places.  There is a lot of great imagination and creativity flowing here.

I'll post a bit of my work in the build up forum. :sweat:
YOU ARE HERE

Alb

• View Profile
    • ALB-LAB
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2010, 10:10:35 AM »
Hi Dave !  Welcome aboard !  :-)
Ciao,
Alb

Rattler

• New Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2011, 10:19:29 PM »
Newguy here as well... just found out about ya  via another chap on KitMaker network....

and I see there is also a resident poster to AFM.. Cool.. an congrats... 

anyways.. I build bout everything... nice to find another forum to come chill out in an learn

V/R
Chris  aka  Rattler *everywhere else*

Ingeniator

• New Poster
    • View Profile
    • INGENIUM
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2011, 12:31:18 PM »
Hello friends, I am new to this forum and I find very interesting. I like the scratch and science fiction. I'll post some pictures of my work soon
See you soon.

IcecoldJV

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2011, 09:45:52 AM »
Greetings all, I'm a somewhat new guy for you all to have your way with.

Posted how I found this place in thread with nearly same name just a minute ago, but just wanted to come and sign the official guestbook and say hello! You guys all do phenominal work here, hopefully I'll be able to join your ranks of awesomeness sooner than later.

squee

• Ever the obvious...
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2011, 04:57:37 PM »
Hello all! I've been lurking this forum for some time now, but have never thought to actually sign up. :embarrased:

I go by Squee on most American boards, Or i use Cadderly on boards where the name is taken. I build mostly gunpla, but have dabbled in other forms of the hobby as well.

frosencarrotz

• New Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2011, 05:13:58 PM »
Hello all! I've been lurking this forum for some time now, but have never thought to actually sign up. :embarrased:

I go by Squee on most American boards, Or i use Cadderly on boards where the name is taken. I build mostly gunpla, but have dabbled in other forms of the hobby as well.

:O U 2! I just joined as well :P HI ALL!!! XD

mvm3897

• Polish Wan-A-Be Modeler!
  • Reporter At Large
    • View Profile
    • www.mrozekphoto.com
« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2011, 05:01:35 AM »

Welcome Squee,  I think you will love this forum.  This is where I call home and where I spend most of my time.  Some of the best modelers in the world hang out here.  Mike Fitchmyer, Matt Tomczek, ZLuca from Kalamity, Filmaker, and many others.  You will learn a ton here. Have fun.  Go through the gallery and take a look at all the work, there are some fantastic builds here.  ;)
SNIFFING RESIN DUST IS FUN!!!!!!

KHz

• New Poster
  • < Model Noob >
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2011, 02:44:51 PM »
Greetings everyone.
I'm fairly new to the wonderful world of modeling, and have found FFF a helpful tool to cure my noobie blues.
After discovering "GundamStore&more's" warehouse is within a short driving distance from where I live, mixed with my passion for all things Gundam. I've recently taken up the hobby of Gumpla building "if that's the proper term to use". how exciting!

so.. Greetings all!,
hope to make new friends, advance my skills, and take part in fun events "if any exist".
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 02:53:12 PM by KHz »

The Magic Tuba Pixie

• Resident member of the Pixie Symphony.
  • "I will kill you so dead right now."
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2011, 08:27:41 AM »
This is me signing the Guestbook.

I joined this forum so that I can get some helpful feedback on my Gunpla models.  And so stalk all the good builders.
I hope I can contribute well!
I do other things, too.

beaveren

• View Profile
« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2011, 02:09:40 PM »
Hello all...I just joined the other day and have been devouring FF's wonderful videos and write-ups on the Millenium Falcon and skimming the forums as I build my first ever PG Gundam that I picked up on eBay a little bit ago. Really blown away by all the wealth of information here on the forums so far...can't wait to read more.

B

Garret Masterson

• New Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2011, 12:51:24 AM »
hi guys!  I'm new here!  I've seen fitchenfoo's work for a long time now and I'm really inspired with his builds.  :-)

Shinobitron

• New Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2011, 09:49:51 PM »
Whats up everyone!  I do alot of custom figure building and Anime Resin models.  Found this site thru TFW2005.  I'm always trying to find new tips and techniques to enhance my skills!

sunsanvil

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 16, 2011, 06:32:36 AM »
Greets all.  Big fan of Fitch's work.  Never clued in he had a forum.  :-)

Altitron

• View Profile
    • Altitron on DeviantArt
« Reply #154 on: June 16, 2011, 09:57:06 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm a huge fan of FF's work. I've been a lurker on the main site for quite a while. The bucket full of drool sitting on my computer desk can attest to that! I have only recently begun my first foray into the world of diorama construction, and this website has been an invaluable resource. Thank you so much for sharing so many tips, tricks, walkthroughs, and builds. Hopefully I will have something substantial to share with the community here soon! I am looking forward to your constructive criticism and feedback. Thanks for having me!

- Alty

sgtsprue

• BUILD!! them if you have them
  • New Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2011, 01:47:05 PM »
Hello all. I've been a lurker for along time now. I have to say thank you to you all for the awsome work that you all have done! You all have made me work harder on my builds. The info that this fourm provides is amazing! A big thank you goes out to fichtenfoo, you have inspired me to get into the gundams and the space dios. your work is amazing and your a true craftsmen.
once I figure out how to post pics ill share with you some of my builds. All of you keep up the amazing things you all build!!!

JohnLogan

• Karma Gila Monster
    • View Profile
"The New Guy"
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2011, 05:35:26 PM »
Hello everyone. Let me introduce myself, my handle is JohnLogan. Just moments ago, I activated my account here.
Having visited here as a guest several times, I felt that I could benefit from the find modelers here. And also share what I can as a contribution.

Sharkdog

• Premium Blend.
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
    • View Profile
Re: "The New Guy"
« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2011, 05:41:19 PM »
Welcome!

Projekt.X3R0

• New Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2011, 08:13:10 AM »
Hey all! I'm new here. I was recently inspired by FF's modeling skill to try and make more interesting models! I hope my time on this forum can help me out :)

JohnLogan

• Karma Gila Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2011, 12:14:23 PM »
Hello everyone, a really nice place you have here. :D