Author Topic: WAVE 1/100 Bomerang LED. Mirage (disaster?)  (Read 4499 times)

August 14, 2006, 10:13:40 AM
Reply #20

FichtenFoo

• Michael Fichtenmayer
  • Information
  • Administrator
  • 16 bits of fun
    • View Profile
    • FichtenFoo.com
I gave my one FFS Wave kit to Keenix (that someone gave to me) as it had lots of mold problems as well. (1/100 Junchoon)

You're doing an incredible job on this. It's a shame that it was so balled up and that you had extra work to make it look good, but it's looking fantastic!

August 14, 2006, 05:10:15 PM
Reply #21

accord99

• Information
    • View Profile
Very impressive, making a junk into a treasure. I like the way you use the styrene method.
Looking forward for more updates.

August 16, 2006, 12:59:19 AM
Reply #22

cosmic-nytro

• Information
    • View Profile
you demonstrate that it's possible to to make an incredible kit like an awful kit...It's so impressive man...really! I want the same, and i think i remake my led mirage now, because i see now that it's possible!! thanks man!

Each time i went to this forum, i realize the great level of most of guys...so my replies aren't interessting...Always the same: "Wow, fantastic, beautiful, incredible!!...":wink:  :wink:

August 16, 2006, 03:44:32 AM
Reply #23

RickDTM

• Information
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dragonstoothminiatures.com
I'll echo what everyone else is saying....incredible job making a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

All the work is really paying off.  Definitely night and day.
Machines have no conscience....

http://www.dragonstoothminiatures.com

August 17, 2006, 01:36:54 AM
Reply #24

xamel1975

• W.I.P always!
  • Information
    • View Profile
Erix,

This Wave 1/100 Five-Star Stories series is among the first kit that Wave produce as Injection kit. I wouldn't hope for a hassle free build if I build one of these kit (I do have most of them)

My bad experience is with the Vatshu: Black Knight kit. It was sooo bad, I put it off and haven't look at it for almost 2 years now.

And you have inspired me to open up the kit again and I will complete it.

Great job, Erix. You have turned a glass into a diamond  :D
Super-callous-fragile-mystic-hexed-by-halitosis! Um diddle diddle um diddle ay!

August 17, 2006, 02:18:22 AM
Reply #25

cosmic-nytro

• Information
    • View Profile
Quote from: "xamel1975"
Erix,

My bad experience is with the Vatshu: Black Knight kit. It was sooo bad, I put it off and haven't look at it for almost 2 years now.

:D

You are absolutly right Xamel...The Vathsu and the LEd mirage are the same atrocity..
I made the black night too ( http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v200/cosmic-nytro/vatshu/ ) ...and my chance was the black night is...Dark, so more easy to hide the big disaster of my job   :lol:  ^^

so we are here to insist on the great job of Erix. Sincerly, you work is awsome, specialy when people like me and xamel know what kind of kit is! Now we know that Impossible is possible!  :lol:  :lol: