Author Topic: Upcoming Gunpla (Post it here, other threads will be locked)  (Read 305898 times)

August 24, 2006, 04:32:43 PM
Reply #120

Zoccoli

• Information
    • View Profile
Quote from: "FichtenFoo"
Is this the next Hardgraph release? I sure hope so!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/fichtenfoo/FFFNews/UCHG-ZakuHead.jpg
I'm fairly certain that it was the second of the two originally announced kits in the Hardgraph line. Anybody know how much they're going to sell for?

August 25, 2006, 03:34:34 AM
Reply #121

stephen

• Information
    • View Profile
    • Sogni Di Gundam - Gundam's Dreams
It's it, it will be released at november/december if what i have seen around is right.

Great thing  :shock:
Don't say you are not able to do something before trying to do it !

August 30, 2006, 05:27:12 PM
Reply #122

Funaka

• W? FTP!
  • Information
  • Help Editors
  • Look into my EYES!!!
    • View Profile
    • Funakatown
Thank God I didn't already buy an MG Strike. I LOVE the IWSP, IMO it's the best SEED backpack/accessory. My dumb little semi-painted HG IWSP (http://users.adelphia.net/~funaka/images/Strike_Front.jpg) is still one of my favorite models, now I can do it right in MG scale!!! Woohoo!
"I don't belong to an organized political party. I'm a Democrat." - Will Rogers

Please visit Funakatown
Also, see my report on the Bandai Gunpla World Cup 2010

September 05, 2006, 10:34:17 AM
Reply #123

Titan-ex

• Information
    • View Profile

September 05, 2006, 11:25:28 AM
Reply #124

Captain Obvious

• Information
  • Help Editors
    • View Profile
For me, the IWSP Strike is a must have (if for no other reason, than the 1/00 scale buster sword, I like my sharp sticks).  But damn, except for the possible exception of the Verde Buster, these stargazer kits have been a real let down.
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
-Kurt Vonnegut

September 11, 2006, 06:03:55 AM
Reply #125

Major Blah

• Bloody Canadian
  • Information
  • oink!
    • View Profile
    • SquintyEyes

September 11, 2006, 12:42:10 PM
Reply #126

G-Sentinel

• Information
    • View Profile
So dissapointed... :cry:

Look at the booster on the front of the shoulder, Plastic or paint problem? Also it looks like it was never painted. And the cloak looks like animal dung. Very dissapointed about this.
ou don't need to be hot to model, You just need the right tools.

"I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, 'I'd like some fries.' The girl at the counter said, 'Would you like some fries with that?'"
  - Jay Leno

September 11, 2006, 12:52:40 PM
Reply #127

Captain Obvious

• Information
  • Help Editors
    • View Profile
I think they just did a half-ass job on the Cross Bone (Gundam Base that is), but I am pissed that the cloak is so lame.  The one pictured previously looked like it was made of better material, and cut to hang right, this one looks they ripped it off of a dress from Goth Barbi.   :mad:

But mainly, while I still think this suit is pretty sick, the apparent lack of the shot lancer is the biggest downer.
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
-Kurt Vonnegut

September 11, 2006, 01:03:03 PM
Reply #128

fulcy

• Genius is never understood in its own time
  • Information
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mechaskunk.com
Oh, there will be a shot lancer, and a peacock smasher...

September 11, 2006, 01:21:04 PM
Reply #129

Artic Fox

• Information
    • View Profile
The shoulder armor looks like it'll be two plastic pieces, I mean that the blue piece will be seperate, I don't like how that cloak looks, but honestly who is gonna use it here? I mean there are some of us who would use it in like a hanger scene, bu then again, there are those of us who will scratchbuild a better looking cloak, I just care about the weapons which are looking pretty SEXY. Can't wait for this to come out.

September 11, 2006, 01:26:27 PM
Reply #130

Major Blah

• Bloody Canadian
  • Information
  • oink!
    • View Profile
    • SquintyEyes
To be fair, the GFF cloak looks 1000% better, but having a cloak made in injection plastic would use up probably 2 entire runners, and we know Bandai will not do that for their IP kits.

September 11, 2006, 05:02:45 PM
Reply #131

Asmodeous

• Information
    • View Profile
I like the look of the Crossbone over all.  Don't care much for the weapons but the basic suit I like.  The cloak is iffy with me.  Haven't seen the gff one.  I might get one of these though.

September 12, 2006, 10:01:17 AM
Reply #132

gamerabaenre

• Information
    • View Profile
Akocreation.com's Nu Gundam "power up" conversion kit...
Nu Gundam "power-up" conversion kit (Sept 15 - Sept 22 accept pre-order for $17.5/set + $9.00 shipping. start shipping on Sept 25. regular price 19.5/set). all pre-order come with a secret special gift.

the kit come with two different sets of shoulder armor and chest armor. ver 1 was posted out earlier and here is the look on ver 2. decals are custom decal for reference only not to be sold together.
Completed 1
Completed 2

Other pictures:
"Nu" chest
Top down view
Front View

September 12, 2006, 10:29:35 AM
Reply #133

amessier

• Information
    • View Profile
Any idea what gundam that is on the left side of the Top down view from  "gamerabaenre" previous post?

September 12, 2006, 10:30:24 AM
Reply #134

Marc

• Information
  • Le Moderator
    • View Profile

What are your thoughts on the new 1/72 Sazabi by G-Sys?
http://www.g-system-shop.com/cp-zlk/211_1_72_Sazabi/6.htm
I think this is kind of an extreme redesign in some ways but overall I like it. Well actually this is a resin kit so I don't care for it but it's pretty :P

September 12, 2006, 10:38:12 AM
Reply #135

gamerabaenre

• Information
    • View Profile
Quote from: "amessier"
Any idea what gundam that is on the left side of the Top down view from  "gamerabaenre" previous post?

If you are not refering to the Hyaku Shiki from Zeta Gundam in the gold/yellow (viewers left) the other kit in the picture is not from the Gundam universe but from Five Star Stories.  Looks to be a yellow painted LED Mirage B4  - going by just the partial picture.

September 12, 2006, 11:18:11 AM
Reply #136

amessier

• Information
    • View Profile
Thanks it is the Hyaku Shiki, But the other one looks pretty cool too.

September 12, 2006, 12:00:33 PM
Reply #137

Major Blah

• Bloody Canadian
  • Information
  • oink!
    • View Profile
    • SquintyEyes
It's been a long time since I was this impressed with something from G-system (I think it was the Xeku Ein).  This Saz is a BEAST!!!

I love it, very aggressive styling, the shoulder is the best part I think.  If only it's not $600 and say...$16?  :roll:

September 12, 2006, 12:01:45 PM
Reply #138

zerobxu

• mit Sauerkraut!
  • Information
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    • View Profile
    • Zero: Dumber Than Fiction
Quote from: "Ezechiel"
What are your thoughts on the new 1/72 Sazabi by G-Sys?
http://www.g-system-shop.com/cp-zlk/211_1_72_Sazabi/6.htm
I think this is kind of an extreme redesign in some ways but overall I like it. Well actually this is a resin kit so I don't care for it but it's pretty :P

Very pretty--and entirely out of my price range (and skill set). It's definitely redesigned, but at the same time there's no mistaking that it's the Sazabi. I typically find myself going "wow!" over G-Sys designs, and this one is no exception. Very pretty--in a drool-worthy kind of way.

As for the Crossbone? I like it. It's different from the "regular" OYW and Zeta offerings that have been coming out (though we still need some more of those), it's not Seed, and--for me--that makes it good. I just want to know what poor Gundam or GM knee-joint was hobbled so that it could have its racheting pistol-grip.  :shock:
"The parrot is the bird that talks the most and flies the worst."
-The Wright Brothers

September 12, 2006, 12:57:59 PM
Reply #139

Chopper Dave

• Information
    • View Profile
    • http://chopperdave.minitokyo.net
I found myself drooling profusely at the G-Sys Sazabi...*sigh* If only I could afford it T.T

I have to say the part that really grabs my attention is the head...im not sure what it is about it, but that is one good looking head  :lol: