Author Topic: FS: Create III Drill Tool  (Read 1716 times)

July 26, 2010, 05:59:21 PM
Read 1716 times

hobbyguy

• Information
    • View Profile
For sale is a Create III electric drill tool that I bought from Sujiborido a while ago. I don't use it anymore, so I've decided to sell it. There is wear on this thing, and one of the rubber feet is missing on the bottom.

You have the choice of using the drill on "Hand" or "Foot" mode. Also lets you choose which way the drill spins (forward or reverse).

This baby's max speed is 30,000 RPM (35W).

Retails for: 31,500.
Price on Sujiborido's site: 29,800.

I'm selling it for $150 USD. Shipping is FREE via USPS Priority Mail.

I'm willing to negotiate for this tool so shoot me an offer. I'm also willing to trade this tool for a bunch of snapped 1/144 HG kits, as long as they are snapped with no work done on them, nothing missing or broken.

Along with this tool you get:

Foot pedal
Works as an "ON and OFF" switch in case you need to stop drilling (does not completely turn off the unit, just stops the drill from spinning). Comes in handy when you are close to cutting a finger off. The pedal does NOT control the speed.

Spare Fuse

29 Diamond bits
Originally there were 30 but I lost 1.

As a bonus I will add:

Diamond Disk
For cutting parts and plastic plates. Use extreme caution when using the diamond disk.

Sanding Sponge Tip x2
Both are used but still get the job done. You get 2 sanding sponge tips, 600 grit and 1000 grit. Cannot be used to sand cemented seams/parts, or nubs. These sanding sponge tips conform to the errors on the parts. It saves time though, because after sanding parts with these tips the errors stick out when you inspect them closely, letting you know where to putty or use a rougher grit of sandpaper. A time saver in my opinion, no wasted sanding effort. Sanding tips must be used in a very low speed, so not to ruin detail on parts. Sanding on low speed keeps edges just like they were when you snapped the kit together. The sanding tips aren't for everyone, so I suggest you try these out on some spare parts to see if they are right for you.

SALE IS FINAL
PAYPAL ONLY! NO EXCEPTIONS!
I WILL NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE U.S.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 06:45:48 PM by hobbyguy »

August 02, 2010, 05:58:19 PM
Reply #1

hobbyguy

• Information
    • View Profile
Willing to negotiate. So don't be afraid to offer.

August 10, 2010, 06:43:47 PM
Reply #2

hobbyguy

• Information
    • View Profile
BUMP + EDIT

I'm also willing to trade this tool for a bunch of snapped 1/144 HG kits, as long as they are snapped with no work done on them, nothing missing or broken.