Author Topic: 1/100 GMG AGX-041 custom  (Read 12806 times)

October 19, 2011, 10:54:35 AM
Reply #40

Hunter Rose

• Information
  • aka Grendel
    • View Profile
The more I see the more I'm loving this build  8)
'Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!' ~ Black Dynamite

October 31, 2011, 08:35:39 AM
Reply #41

Major Williams

• Takes his time
  • Information
    • View Profile
    • majorwilliams.blogspot.com

I've been busy, honest!  I believe I am 95% complete with the lower half of the body.  I have two parts to finish (if you can tell which ones they are you get kudos), and I'll be complete.  Looks pretty good so far in my opinion.  I will probably be 'dusting the kit as well once I am finished to make it look a bit more faded too.

I have primed, rusted and salted the entire top half of the body.  In doing so, I am now missing a couple of relatively important pieces - the horns!!!  What to do....I will probably head to home depot and try to find similar looking parts.

Check out my blog for my latest projects and tutorials - http://majorwilliams.blogspot.com

October 31, 2011, 11:52:54 AM
Reply #42

Hunter Rose

• Information
  • aka Grendel
    • View Profile
Dude seriously, that looks amazing! Yours is probably my favourite build going on at the moment I just love it, you so rarely see such heavy weathering on things like this and it looks great!

Fantastic job, I cant wait to see this finished!  :-)

'Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!' ~ Black Dynamite

November 14, 2011, 09:06:32 AM
Reply #43

Major Williams

• Takes his time
  • Information
    • View Profile
    • majorwilliams.blogspot.com
Minor update, but a big hurdle was overcome!  I lost my antennae/horns that came with the model somehow a while ago, so I had to think of something to put on where they go.  As I was throwing away a small plastic rod, I realized it could be bent into shape and it would stay that way!  So I primed, painted and aged the suckers.  Check it out!

And just minor pics that speak for themselves.

C&C Always appreciated!
Check out my blog for my latest projects and tutorials - http://majorwilliams.blogspot.com

November 14, 2011, 11:30:49 AM
Reply #44

Grail

• Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerator
  • Information
    • View Profile
    • Site Link
This looks just sick coming together!  8)
I can't wait to see it finished. Base or dio? Anyhow, really looking like a slice of perfect.
Throw it Hard

November 15, 2011, 09:45:19 PM
Reply #45

NickM

• Information
  • Help Editors
    • View Profile
    • A3U Gundam
Honestly I hated how this thread was looking at first, and I thought it was going to be extremely overdone for the scale, but seeing it all come together I love it! There are lots of little things I see you have done that I want to steal away for my own works. I especially like the bubbling paint at the bottom of some pieces, it really looks ace.

Can't wait to see the finished model!  ^_^

November 30, 2011, 07:32:27 PM
Reply #46

gazza

• Information
    • View Profile
it is awesome !!!!