Author Topic: '31 Days' Contest Rules, Info, and Questions  (Read 27047 times)

March 16, 2009, 01:10:04 PM
Reply #60

mtomczek

• paid by the force
  • Information
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mtomczek.com
I just have to take some pictures, which I might do tonight when I get home from work.

Speaking of which, I finished mine up last night and will be shooting final photos today. Where should we post the final images?

March 16, 2009, 01:42:01 PM
Reply #61

FichtenFoo

• Michael Fichtenmayer
  • Information
  • Administrator
  • 16 bits of fun
    • View Profile
    • FichtenFoo.com
I just have to take some pictures, which I might do tonight when I get home from work.

Speaking of which, I finished mine up last night and will be shooting final photos today. Where should we post the final images?

Make a new thread for your finished work in this 31 days forum and prefix the title with "Finished ".

March 16, 2009, 02:38:31 PM
Reply #62

mtomczek

• paid by the force
  • Information
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mtomczek.com

March 16, 2009, 06:07:13 PM
Reply #63

robofreak

• Information
    • View Profile
I won't be able to finish in time unfortunately. :( I have 3 exams and a paper to do this week so all my time is going to studying. As much as I'd like to finish my army in time, I'd rather not fail my courses.

I will however finish them next week. It's no longer about the contest. It's about actually finishing a Warhammer army for once.

March 23, 2009, 05:18:53 AM
Reply #64

FichtenFoo

• Michael Fichtenmayer
  • Information
  • Administrator
  • 16 bits of fun
    • View Profile
    • FichtenFoo.com
It's still three hours till the deadline for images (plenty of time!) but I wanted to say thanks to everyone that participated and congrats to everyone that finished. I'll post up a poll later today for the contest.