Author Topic: News From AkoHobby  (Read 96996 times)

May 17, 2009, 11:58:15 PM
Reply #140

Marc

• Information
  • Le Moderator
    • View Profile
That kit is insanely sexy!

May 19, 2009, 06:37:49 AM
Reply #141

AkoHobby

• Information
    • View Profile
    • AkoHobby
I remember hearing about the Sentinel FA conversion, very much looking forward to it.  What's the base kit for it? I recall hearing that it was a RX-78 ver ka type conversion although it looks like the RGM-79C in the pic.  Looks like the Blue destiny kit is progressing nicely as well, when I first saw pictures, you were only in the prototype stage.  How soon, usually, does it take to reach the non-selling period?

yes you will need an RX-78-2 ver Ka for the full armor...otherwise you won't have the gundam head....haha. since the frame for the gm c and ver ka gundam are the same, we used the gm for testing fitting purpose.

about the non selling period...it depends how fast the customer can sell out the stock...as soon as the customer reorder the kits, i will be able to sell the kit. judging from the past it's about 6-9 months. The GM light armor and the RX-78-1 were also private projects. We started out private project with the 1/100 flying armor in 2005 (if anyone remembered).

May 21, 2009, 05:25:06 PM
Reply #142

Bawoo

• Information
    • View Profile
    • Animation Scale Models 4U
Damn, that FA looks good...I need to get out my old convention only resin kit and build it one of these days.  Too many kits, not enough time...
Animation Scale Models 4U 2.0
http://models4you.whoadude.com

May 31, 2009, 11:49:26 AM
Reply #143

U-recca

• Information
  • Reporter At Large
    • View Profile
    • http://www.plamowarriordx.com
I really cannot wait to get my hands on the Refine Barzam conversion Ako. I'll be sending you a preorder hopefully next payday! ^_^
http://www.plamowarriordx.com

/!\ Caution: Overuse of these timely and informative news updates can lead to excessive expenditures on hobby products. Use with care to avoid potential financial and/or marital distress!

-Model Graphix

May 31, 2009, 12:31:03 PM
Reply #144

Zircor

• Information
    • View Profile
w00t, preorder for barzam sent!

now, if only we could talk Ako into a full-armor rx-78 conversion....  *hint hint*  :D

what do you think i am doing then.....? I am a hard working guy... :P

Ah, yes, I remember seeing a thread about it elsewhere, but dismissed it for some reason.  I had been thinking more along the lines of the FA-78-1, though...  still, looks good  :)

June 10, 2009, 01:01:06 PM
Reply #145

Bawoo

• Information
    • View Profile
AKO - I sent in a pre-order request, but never heard anything back.  Did I miss something?

June 16, 2009, 08:44:12 PM
Reply #146

Shin Matsunaga

• Information
    • View Profile
I also sent in a pre-order request but didn't receive a reply.

Perhaps I forgot to include my FFF username or something along those lines.

As it is past the June 15th deadline, maybe I am out of luck.

June 20, 2009, 11:01:47 PM
Reply #147

Zircor

• Information
    • View Profile
Ako, sorry it took so long for me to send you money, was waiting on some tool from Ebay to send me money.  Got it sent tonight, hopefully you can overlook the late payment (I know you said my invoice expired the 19th).  Looking forward to getting the conversions I ordered and other stuff (like the aurora film).  Gonna have to go and reassemble my MK II 2.0  :D

As another request, any chance of us seeing some Gundam X conversions in the future?  Might be able to use the MG Freedom or other Seed MGs as base kits.

Edit: Meant to ask about MG MK II 2.0 Hazel conversion possibilities, as well.  The only MG AoZ stuff I've seen (except the Barzam - it is AoZ right?) are the impossible to find GM Quel head set.  I know how popular AoZ is (well, on this forum it seems like).
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 07:42:28 AM by Zircor »

June 25, 2009, 08:03:55 AM
Reply #148

AkoHobby

• Information
    • View Profile
    • AkoHobby
AKO - I sent in a pre-order request, but never heard anything back.  Did I miss something?

Hi Peter,

I have checked with my staff and i think you dropped your pre-order on 5/22 and we didn't receive your payment after sending the invoice to your email pedro@shipXXXXX.org. if you are still in just let me know.

B.rgds
Ako

June 25, 2009, 08:07:41 AM
Reply #149

AkoHobby

• Information
    • View Profile
    • AkoHobby

again can you tell me your email address. actually we have some unpaid pre-order and maybe you missed our invoice? if you are still in, can you drop your message again with your login name by tomorrow.

June 28, 2009, 02:43:52 PM
Reply #150

Bawoo

• Information
    • View Profile

Hi Peter,

I have checked with my staff and i think you dropped your pre-order on 5/22 and we didn't receive your payment after sending the invoice to your email pedro@shipXXXXX.org. if you are still in just let me know.

B.rgds
Ako

I'm still in!  I guess my spam filter ate the email. :P  Can you resend?  I'll pm you another email you can try too...

June 28, 2009, 04:34:07 PM
Reply #151

Shin Matsunaga

• Information
    • View Profile

again can you tell me your email address. actually we have some unpaid pre-order and maybe you missed our invoice? if you are still in, can you drop your message again with your login name by tomorrow.

Thank you!  I emailed you now.  Woohoo!

July 05, 2009, 10:50:15 PM
Reply #152

AkoHobby

• Information
    • View Profile
    • AkoHobby
Hi All,

just want to tell those who ordered the Barzam kit know that we have completed the shipment for all FFForum order including Bawoo and Shin Matsunaga. we managed to complete shipping 60% of the pre-order today.... very tired!

However, it might be a bad news to 1 or 2 of you that the package will come with mistake. I received 2 messages from another pre-order group and one regular order and after checking we found out

1. A Zaku II upgrade kit was mixed up and shipped instead of the barzam kit
2. One of the FFForum special kit was mixed up with regular pre-ordered kit and shipped out.

Since i can't find out who's package was shipped with above mistake, pls let me know once you have your order. I will paid for the shipping of returning the wrong kits and replace the correct one with speedpost.

my apology. 

July 06, 2009, 08:31:49 AM
Reply #153

shenphong

• Information
    • View Profile
Mistakes happen, very kind of you to notify everyone and let us know that you are handling the situation.  I'm hoping its not from my kits but at least if it is, I'll know its taking care of.  Thanks for the great service and to ask, when is the GM-III projected to be released now that the barzam has been put out.

July 06, 2009, 05:11:28 PM
Reply #154

ZLuca

• I can't remember..
  • Information
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kallamity.com

July 09, 2009, 11:55:42 AM
Reply #155

mechaneil

• Information
    • View Profile
Got the Barzam conversion today. Awesome details on the IP parts, as well as the decals. Thanks for the fast shipment. :-)

July 17, 2009, 11:59:49 AM
Reply #156

Zircor

• Information
    • View Profile
Got my package today, looks good so far.  Gonna get these things cleaned off and then do some test fitting.  Might try and take some pics since I don't see too many WIPs of the Ako stuff here.

July 17, 2009, 03:51:16 PM
Reply #157

FichtenFoo

• Michael Fichtenmayer
  • Information
  • Administrator
  • 16 bits of fun
    • View Profile
    • FichtenFoo.com
Me too... looks great!

July 18, 2009, 02:50:24 PM
Reply #158

mvm3897

• Polish Wan-A-Be Modeler!
  • Information
  • Reporter At Large
    • View Profile
    • www.mrozekphoto.com
Got mine also.  Looks very sharp.  Great job AKO!!!  ;)

OK dumb question.  What MG kit do I need for this conversion? ???

Guess I should have asked this before I bought it. LOL
SNIFFING RESIN DUST IS FUN!!!!!!

July 18, 2009, 04:12:36 PM
Reply #159

ahaiko

• Information
    • View Profile
You need an RX-178 Gundam Mk. II ver 2.0