Completed » Falke Antigravity Raider

The 1/20 Scale Falke from Hasegawa is completed. Overall a very fun build without any major problems. Parts fit was great and painting/weathering went smoothly. The base was fun as well. So nice to work with Celluclay at this scale rather than the large base for Dagobah. I used plaster…

Continue reading

In Progress » KV-X2 to VICTORY!

02.26.08 » Source, Concepts & Initial Scratchbuilding I’ve wanted to do a walker version of the KV-2 for some time now. When I bought my last KV-2, I did so with the intention of making it into a walker, but decided instead to built it as is and get some…

Continue reading

Snowy Groundwork and Brush (Modded from BK’s Method)

I had already started the groundwork for my KV-X2 when Maschinen Kreuger posted his great tutorial on making groundwork with textured gel medium and trees. I loved his tutorial and ended up integrating some of his techniques into this build. I made some changes such as starting with Celluclay (I…

Continue reading

In Progress » Lighthouse Standoff

01.24.08 » Source, Concepts & Initial Scratchbuilding I’ve been wanting to make a lighthouse for quite a while now. One of my original ideas for my Griffon dio was to place it flying near one. After receiving the UC Hardgraph Cyclops Set, the idea came back to me. This diorama…

Continue reading