Completed » MS-09 Dom
About the Build »
This is my MG Dom. I decided to do a few customizations
to it to enhance the look.
- I added roll-bars onto the shoulders,
feet, and knees.
- Propellant tanks were added to the backpack.
- Vents were added to the feet.
- Straps were added to the sides of the
legs and holes were drilled for the sturmfausts.
- Rivets were added in various places all
over the MS.
Paint-wise it doesn’t deviate too much from the original
Dom scheme. Chest colors were swapped a bit, the purple has a slight
fractal camo scheme, rust-orange was used instead of red for the
mask and tanks, and very light gray was used as a highlight color
for the elbows, knees, chest flash, and rollbars.